2248 North Campbell Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60647-3153
Independent forensic video producer, 1985 to present
Producing forensic video and other digital media:
• Evidence, persuasion for court and related uses.
• Demonstrative and illustrative evidence
• Settlement-phase video
• Consultant on advocacy and jury issues
• Productions arguing large class actions, including national broadcast news and before United States Congressional committees.
(See Cases & News)
Legal Clients :
• Firms with plaintiff focus
• Sussman, Selig, and Ross, Chicago
• Nelson Boyd, Seattle
• Kirkland & Ellis, Chicago
• American Association of Flight Attendents, AFL-CIO
• American Civil Liberties Union
• Boeing Commercial Airplane Company
• Teamsters Union
• University of Washington Medical Center, Risk Management
• Virginia Mason Medical Center, Risk Management, Seattle
• Video Instanter, Chicago
Relevant skills :
Visual Media--Skilled video producer--writing, shooting/editing digital video-- and documentary photographer, digital and film
Writing--Special focus on explaining and persuading
Organization/management--Skilled and comfortable at organizing people and projects
Interviewing--Helping people tell their stories, even the hard parts.
Education : BA, Columbia College, Columbia University in the City of New York.
References on request.